Banshee vs raptor - expectations

My buddy rides a raptor700r /w pipes/intake. I had a stock banshee last season with t6 pipes. I got smoked...

Going with a ported 4mil stock carb setup this season with Fatty's. (Plan to change later, but it's what I got now...)

Want to set my expections on how I'll do this year against him (dunes)?

1 minute ago, Qliphoth said:

do you think the 26mm oem carbs are a good idea yes?

Not sure I understand the question. I was wondering how I'd do against a raptor700 with pipes/intake on a 4mil, ported, stock carb setup. 

As far as thinking if stock carbs are okay with my build. According to my builder, yes... Of course I'll get more power out of it with bigger carbs but it's been a while and I've got some fatigue issues to get over before I go with bigger carbs

• 3 weeks later...
Depends if the 4mil hooks, how much power it's making and if you can ride. I got my ass handed to me by a lot of stuff when i have 4mil stock cylinders due to spinning.
Riding in the sand with paddles. Probably around 65-70hp for now. I'm not looking to beat every race and mostly just ride around to have fun. Just want to set my expectations since I've never been on any banshee other than when it was stock. Just using the raptor for reference to get an idea...

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Man, I haven't seen one of these posts in probably 15 years.
Anyways, you'll probably get beat. 
I didn't even know glamis existed until last year and I really like atv's over side by sides so I ended up getting what was fun for me... Guess I'm 15 years late to the party

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk