Brand new sniper pipe dented need help

Just like the post says I had a new set of snipers chromed and one was dented during shipping. Can anybody recommend someone who can repair the dent? It’s a smaller one so probably won’t come out with air and heat. I’m thinking of getting it welded filled and ground smooth. Already spoke to the person who chromed it and he will rechrome at no charge. The whole deal sucks. f9eba69968f8fd29afc509c550cc8471.jpg

f6621ee35f1e22ce78148fe9c353f90b.jpg

749df58461d9111252d58653c2d7116e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kick In the dick is not the word. I sent my kick start to get chromed with the pipes and they didn’t wrap it up good on the way back so it was banging against the pipe. I think it’s too small and sharp of a dent for the classic dent removal. Good news is I emailed Gary and he said he can fix it and send back to the chrome shop for me. Top notch customer service. I wasn’t even crazy about chroming them In the first place just didn’t want to deal with the raw upkeep but w.e that’s in the past now. Appreciate the help tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk