Bogging in high rpm’s

IsaacL

I have a 1996 Yamaha banshee with trouble running in the higher rpm’s. My setup is 34mm Keihin flat type carbs, pod filters, +4 timing advance, vforce 4 reeds, 21cc domes in cool head, trinity stage 4 pipes, and stock crank and top end. 

The problem just started it seemed and when you rev it out it wants to fall on its face. Almost acts like it’s not getting enough fuel but the plugs look like a coffee type color. The main jets are 155’s. I also checked the stator and all the connections are in spec. Any advice helps on jetting or what my issue may be. And I messed with the needle and that has no affect on how it runs either so that’s not the issue. I also run 40:1 fuel mixture with 93 octane and castor 927 oil. Honda 80w in the tranny. 

6 hours ago, 375hp banshees said:

Bogging or just flat power up top, breaking up ?

Filters clean?

Fuel vent clear?

It just cuts out and falls on its face. Like it acts like its not getting enough fuel or something. And yea filters are brand new as well as new fuel lines and carbs were just cleaned 

1 hour ago, machinegunbanshee said:

I think he meant the air filters

Ahhh yea didn’t think about that but the pods were fresh and oiled how they should be. Ran fine for probably like 45 minutes then started acting up. Only have maybe an hour on the frame up build

2 hours ago, locogato11283 said:

Does the bike start and idle fine? Rev out clean when just sitting there? If so, it is very possible your CDI is fucked. I have seen them on more that one occasion cause this type of issue.

It will start and idle but it even idles a little lower than before I started having this problem. How would I know if my cdi is bad?