02 Banshee bogs in 2nd and 3rd gear

Okay so freshly rebuilt by me. 100% OEM motor. Pistons, rings, wrist pins, circlips, seals, and gaskets all new. Bike has T5 pipes and silencers. I mixed about 30-1 for first heat cycles to lubricate everything but usually mix 32-1. Bike idles perfect even in cold (35+ degrees). I have stock 26 mm carbs with tors delete and 280 main jets. No air box I have the 2 cones 1 on each carb. For some reason first has a slight bog if you gas too quick at any point in the gear but 2nd and 3rd if you gas at all it bogs down. I haven’t went past 3rd because of that. Bike only has an hour on it so. Any ideas on fix for problem? I order bigger jets was going to try 300. 

Edited by Banshee boy 02

12 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

Does the bike start easily? Does it rev out clean in neutral?

Bike starts like butter. If it’s cold turn choke on and then immediately turn it off. Let it idle for about 10 seconds then it’s ready to give gas. It revs perfectly in neutral. First is good except when you’re going right before the band and then go full throttle. A bit of bog there also. Other than that 1st 2nd are good 

39 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

The only other thing that I can think of is the CDI. I have seen several CDI that will allow the bike to start and rev clean but fall off under a load. Since you’re just starting to get moving in 2nd and 3rd I can see this being a possibility.

I appreciate that. I will swap mine and my friends cdi and check it. Thank you for the help I’ll update for sure 

On 4/29/2022 at 8:46 AM, locogato11283 said:

The only other thing that I can think of is the CDI. I have seen several CDI that will allow the bike to start and rev clean but fall off under a load. Since you’re just starting to get moving in 2nd and 3rd I can see this being a possibility.

Okay so I fixed the bog in higher gears. But my bike isn’t snappy like my buddies. And when I run it hard it smokes like a chimney out the right pipe.