2002 banshee one side fire

You

2002 yamaha banshee fresh rebuild wisco 65mm piston kit,hooned cylinder to 65mm .with t5 pipes with the t5 jet and  needle kit. main jet 280 pilot 25 needle 4th notch sea level.float at 21mm.won't run out of both pipes. Tested coil ,plugs ,cross over tube ,reeds, no blow by from vent tube. Still has tors system .When you start it .it will run with the left pipe smoking /heating up right side nothing. While running a watery oil like substance comes out of the left pipe where it connects to the rear pipe. I've redone this thing 5 times still can't figure it out help.

I sprayed a little starting fluid in dead side started little more easy but still was smoking out the left pipe. When I did rebuild took off pipes and polished them didn't see any kind of nest / blockage. The plugs look OK the right is fine little dirty after few kicks . The left plug gets more oil/fuel on it. But that's also the side that gets the drips coming out the the pipe to rear pipe connector. 

2 problems correct? Rt dead&The left one's, the one firing right? You might have to pull your pipe and drain it. If you do make sure pistons correct? Try draining the carbs ( make note of amount side to side), leave fuel off & just turn it on for a few seconds , to put some fuel in bowls & try that for the left. If you can keep it running, i'd try & squirt fuel in rt/dead side.

Pickup clearance is good?

Edited by 375hp banshees

I'll pull the pipes off again.  How do I make sure piston is correct? The arrow is pointing toward the exhaust port and moving up and down with out dragging.  I'll make note of how much gas comes out each carb . Last time I ran some compressed air through the line to clear it of fuel and I noticed the right side had more fuel come out than the left .do you know what the tors screw is spose to be set to its all the way down on mine causing the slides to be almost sitting on the bottom of the carbs .and I'm not to sure what you mean by pick up clearance. I appreciate all the help 

Edited by Fordmaster101

Pick up trigger ,to o.d. of flywheel gap.

Dont recall on TORS. ( you can fine tune that later) just turn knob to raise them. it can idle high just to get it running, then adj. From there. Doubt that has anything to do with problem if, i assume, you were throttling it to try &  keep it running?

Turning the TORS screw in (clockwise) raises the slide. There is no set starting point. I use the chuck end of a drill bit as a feeler gauge to get the 2 slides equal, then turn both idle screws the same from there.

Fluid in the pipes will cause it to not run properly, I don't know how much or how little though. When I've flooded mine it was a considerable amount.

Rent a cooling system pressure tester from a O'reilly's or similar parts store to test the cooling system for internal leaks.