New Banshee possibly a 4 mill?

Banshee802

I just got a new banshee. I was told it was a 4 mill, but that was it. I pulled the spark plugs out and measured the stroke and got 58mm. I also found that the numbers on the pistons are 795M06500. This means it’s a 4 mill 385cc right??

Also does anyone know what the compression is supposed to be for this setup? It’s got stock carbs, reeds, and appears to be a stock head. It had a 300 main and a 22.5 pilot which i think is way too small for this setup

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_0269.jpg

Yes 115 rod
Lotta variables to guess compression , are they the same?

I did a leak down and compression test. Held 10psi for over 15min so all seals are good. Compression was 127psi on left and 129 psi on right. Seems a bit low to me but fires first kick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be acceptable depending on elevation...  When you did the leak down  did you look inside the exhaust and inspect the cylinder condition?

Gonna be riding at elevation 0-1000ft. Cylinders had visible crosshatching with minimal scoring. Exhaust side piston skirts looked like new. Burn pattern on piston crown looks good I think?IMG_0344.jpg