2000 banshee

GoatHzb

33 minutes ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

Has it been sitting? Both your problems could be gunk in the carbs or nests in the pipes.

I doubt there is nest in the pipes because I pulled the choke half way out and it got a little better it starts up when cold in like 4-5 kicks but I recently put K&N pods on this one to and it takes a a little longer to start now but it still fires up in like 6-7 kicks with choke 

53 minutes ago, caleb90 said:

You have another thread going about idling issues. We told you jetting. Do you have tors or not? Are the carbs synced?

I have 2 different banshee with different problems this one has tors delete and my 2006 that won’t idle that has tors and yes both banshee are synced 

I doubt there is nest in the pipes because I pulled the choke half way out and it got a little better it starts up when cold in like 4-5 kicks but I recently put K&N pods on this one to and it takes a a little longer to start now but it still fires up in like 6-7 kicks with choke 

Just because it starts and the choke makes it run better doesn’t mean there isn’t a nest in the pipe. If you don’t have leaks, you’re getting spark, even more obvious, your carbs are synced, as you said they were, you shouldn’t feel a noticeable difference in exhaust.
If you do have an exhaust blockage, the blocked side will get hotter than the other. This is only assuming you’ve checked the obvious. Air leaks, compression, spark, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk