stock banshee with rdlc 31k carbs jets and air screw help

reggiexp

hi, so we just rebuild this banshee (it was a long project of me) 
so its finaly all to gether and no im kinda stuck on what is good as jets and settings for my carbs cause i bought them separate without main jet and choke, cause it had 2 x 35mm pwk and they are directy and didnt fit right

so i put in a 210 main jet the pilot jet is 22.5 (i dont have any others) air screw at 1.5 (cause 2 was to much i think) i got stock air box with twin air filter (no mods to the air box yet) it got v force 2 reeds stock pipe with some fatboy silencers.

since i just rebuild it i dont wanna mess it up by running it bad with wrong carbs settings, it start and i got it to idle with the idle screw on the carbs since it are rdlc 350 31k carbs 27.5mm
so if anyone can help me sugest what should be good to work in the engine, cause its a fresh crank, and piston cylinder at 64mm ran 30min from what the seller told me. i made a 3.5% mixture just 5L for now.

ow and so i started it again it ran fine but one side blows more air then the other, and sounds like it sucks air somewhere (cause there is like a sound like you put a pod filter on your car but hard to hear where it comes from) so im scared it takes air somewhere between carb and engine (it all has gaskets between reeds and engine and reed to rubber for carb and all screwed down tight)

tried to ask for help on facebook but didnt get much help.. (from english or french pages..)