swing arm. who's do i buy

caleb90

when doing my build last winter i skipped the swing arm and just had the oem powdered to match my build. this winter i want to put a +2 round carrior on. there are many options out there, curious what you guys recommend. fireball seems to be the best from my searching. looked at the one fast offers and steller, by time you add the carrior brake bracket and powder your close to the price of fireballs swingarm. want one with skid plate brackets and chain guide brackets, mostly seasonal rd and trails no major jumping. 

when doing my build last winter i skipped the swing arm and just had the oem powdered to match my build. this winter i want to put a +2 round carrior on. there are many options out there, curious what you guys recommend. fireball seems to be the best from my searching. looked at the one fast offers and steller, by time you add the carrior brake bracket and powder your close to the price of fireballs swingarm. want one with skid plate brackets and chain guide brackets, mostly seasonal rd and trails no major jumping. 

I'm using a -1 FireballRacing swing arm and i have nothing bad to say about it and it looks good.

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

I didnt see a mx version on the websight,custom order? Also what is the purpose of the arched design
I contacted them direct, told what I wanted, type of riding ect. Arched is mild and mainly for looks. Replacing +6 on 10mil with arched +2.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I went with turbo chassis due to their lack of logo on the entire thing. I noticed the chain was too loose last weekend so i will go make a ride and see if the two bolts holding the carrier is enough. The popular fireball racing swing arm has 4 bolts.

On 8/5/2021 at 3:03 PM, caleb90 said:

IMO -1 OR -2