Claude is moving

locogato11283

I believe you also need to include medical marijuana into your search.  That stuff is still illegal in most places.
edit: I guess it is actually still illegal in some states. Texas is one of them.
Here, weed is legal, no medical proof needed.

Dunno if Lockheed or Tesla does piss test, dont care that much, by now, it's a detail.

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

Wait.. Claude wants to move here so he can do drugs?
My father is a machanic. I grew up in the garage with snowmobiles and cars.

As any mechanic peeps, my father was cursing quite often about "those dumb engineers".

So, in my little kid's head, i told myself " hummm, i'll be a "good" engineer, so my father will not curse on the cars and snomobiles i will made when he will repair them" ;-)

50 years later, i still dont make any cars or snomows, but maybe i can give it a try at Tesla???

I could work here in Montréal, there is a lot of aerospace and transportation stuff, but going some years in the sates would be something i wanted to try.

58 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Here, weed is legal, no medical proof needed.

Dunno if Lockheed or Tesla does piss test, dont care that much, by now, it's a detail.

back in my early days when i did commercial roofing. we had a job on a lockheed plant. because its a government company they did serious back round checks on our crew along with pee tests. needless to say 5 out of 20 guys were able to get on the job after all that. this was in 2009 so maybe things have changed?

• Like 1