Biden

As i see, you are still feed up by legit sources lol!!!

Dont you have some shooting problems to solve guys???

Guns are good!! More guns = more safety for everyone!!!

That's sad to see a once powerfull and respected nation going down for 25 years with violence, racism a social problems.

It's good to live in Canada!!!

Envoyé de mon SM-S908W en utilisant Tapatalk

That's sad to see a once powerfull and respected nation going down for 25 years with violence, racism a social problems.

I agree with you here. I fully believe our country is collapsing. I also fully believe this is with thanks to the current age Democrats. The current state of country is absolutely pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

This country sends $50B to Ukraine, but won't put armed security at our schools.

Those same people staff every government building with armed protection.

They don't give a fuck about these kids. Not one bit.

EDIT - No amount of laws or anything of the such will stop this shit. People break laws. Period.

And since Clod thinks Canada is special.. They rank #5 in the world in gun crimes..

Source: https://www.cbc.ca/cbcdocspov/features/gun-violence-by-the-numbers

Here are some surprising numbers relating to gun violence in Canada.

For those who are not good at mats and only put title without actually READING, that's almost 5 TIMES PER CAPITA higher than Canada ;-)

That's why we are the only American country in the top 10 best country to live in.

More gun = more protection they said lol!!!

The dumbest even say to put gun in school!!!

35342d8bf00d6693278575269443610c.jpg

This country sends $50B to Ukraine, but won't put armed security at our schools.
Those same people staff every government building with armed protection.
They don't give a fuck about these kids. Not one bit.

EDIT - No amount of laws or anything of the such will stop this shit. People break laws. Period.

This country sends $50B to Ukraine but couldn’t logically come up with a way to get baby formula on shelves. Anyways.

And correct, no amount of lawns will change anything at this point. We’re way to engrained in the gun culture to change anything. Too many guns out there both legally and illegally, same with ammunition, and crazy fucks.

I do think (for whatever it’s worth) that there should be a in-depth mental health check for gun purchases. Again, this won’t stop everything, but it’s at least a start. It’s easier to get a gun here than it is a drivers license, it should be the exact opposite. Especially since gun safety is no longer taught in PE at early age (which it was back in the day). People have no respect for them. I also think social media, poor parenting, etc is to blame for a lot of this as well.

It should taken as a privilege to own a gun IMO. We’ve shown in this country that a whole lot of people can’t handle the rights we were given anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 6:47 AM, ClaudeMachining said:

As i see, you are still feed up by legit sources lol!!!

Dont you have some shooting problems to solve guys???

Guns are good!! More guns = more safety for everyone!!!

It's good to live in Canada!!!

You are worried about kids getting shot, but you have no problems with them being killed by abortion.  That makes zero sense at all, and also makes you a hypocrite once again.

• 2 weeks later...