Biden

Can you imagine being a beta like Claude while thousands of bad ass truckers make a stand against government overreach? I wonder if Claude is out there protesting those truckers in his quest for government approval.

Claude: I love you government. Please control more of my life.

Govt: We will Claude. Hang tight. In the meantime, please inject many foreign substances into your body while we study it’s effects on the human body.

Claude: Anything you say master.

Can you imagine being a beta like Claude while thousands of bad ass truckers make a stand against government overreach? I wonder if Claude is out there protesting those truckers in his quest for government approval.

Claude: I love you government. Please control more of my life.

Govt: We will Claude. Hang tight. In the meantime, please inject many foreign substances into your body while we study it’s effects on the human body.

Claude: Anything you say master.
The problem with guys like you is that you mix everything up.

You denying science because you are anti gouv and try to use the vaxx as an argument against the gouv.

You dont have to be anti vax, bro. You can be against the way they handle it, thats ok, that's debatable.

But anti vax?? That's just plain dumb.

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

You denying science 

I'm not against vaccines. I've never said I was. Get the covid shot IDGAF. I just don't think it needs to be required (if you're healthy) since it's proven to be ineffective in the spread of it. Again, REQUIRED. The Supreme Court is actually agreeing with this now and blocking state mandates for it!

OFF TOPIC****

Science shows a man is born a man, and a woman is born a woman due to genetic makeup, correct?

SO that would mean transgender people can't truly exist if you follow science, correct?

I've always been curious on this as a huge percentage of people who say trust the science, also are firm believers in the trans community. 

1 hour ago, ClaudeMachining said:

The problem with guys like you is that you mix everything up.

You denying science because you are anti gouv and try to use the vaxx as an argument against the gouv.

You dont have to be anti vax, bro. You can be against the way they handle it, thats ok, that's debatable.

But anti vax?? That's just plain dumb.

What exactly did I mix up? You did what your government told you. You applaud the oppression of people that don't agree with the government. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

59 minutes ago, specialblend07 said:

I'm not against vaccines. I've never said I was. Get the covid shot IDGAF. I just don't think it needs to be required (if you're healthy) since it's proven to be ineffective in the spread of it. Again, REQUIRED. The Supreme Court is actually agreeing with this now and blocking state mandates for it!

OFF TOPIC****

Science shows a man is born a man, and a woman is born a woman due to genetic makeup, correct?

SO that would mean transgender people can't truly exist if you follow science, correct?

I've always been curious on this as a huge percentage of people who say trust the science, also are firm believers in the trans community. 

I bet if you ask Claude how many genders there are he won't be able to answer you.

What exactly did I mix up? You did what your government told you. You applaud the oppression of people that don't agree with the government. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Nope, you told me you dont belive in vaccine at all.

That's 2 different things.

You dont belive in gouv AND you dont belive in vacvination (science)

One is arguable for sure, the other is plain stupid.

I bet if you ask Claude how many genders there are he won't be able to answer you.
Sure i can. I dont give much fuck about that. If i have a "mâle" student who want to be called Miss, idgaf, i will call him Miss, that's it.

But nobody will force me to degenarate my beautifull language (French) using that "new" way of "inclusive writing".

You should stay away from stuff that doesnt concern you Tyler, just dont give fucks about that.

45 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Nope, you told me you dont belive in vaccine at all.

That's 2 different things.

You dont belive in gouv AND you dont belive in vacvination (science)

One is arguable for sure, the other is plain stupid.

Claude, if this shit works, why does Canada have the highest possible travel risk category? 907,000 new cases in January.

#science??

9 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Sure i can. I dont give much fuck about that. If i have a "mâle" student who want to be called Miss, idgaf, i will call him Miss, that's it.

But nobody will force me to degenarate my beautifull language (French) using that "new" way of "inclusive writing".

You should stay away from stuff that doesnt concern you Tyler, just dont give fucks about that.

Haha. So you think boys can be girls and girls can be boys. Fucking LOL. I guess you don't really follow the science.

Haha. So you think boys can be girls and girls can be boys. Fucking LOL. I guess you don't really follow the science.
Again, you putting words in my mouth.

IDGAF about that. If a personn feel better if i call him X instead of Y, no problem with me, why does it bother you?? Why do you want to insult people on purpose??

You're short, we all know it, do we call you shorty everytime??? No, 'cause we like you and we want you to feel good.

Same thing with trans people, they feel better if we call them like they want to, it's beeing polite my friend.

I'm 100% in line with Jordan Patersen about gender stuff, go youtube it before talking to me about that again.