Biden

There is zero understanding. People who find kids attractive or want to harm kids are mentally fucked in the head.  Only cure for pedos is one quick shot in the dome

People like Claude that attempt to justify it or cover for them are just as guilty.

be healthy as you can be.  get sick, get thru it, be done with it.

No jabs for our family.  My wife and I had it rough, got it done.  If it becomes the discussion of me losing my job (I heard the jab bill is at supreme court) I may have to consider?  Or if weekly testing is an option Id do that instead dats for sure.  I don't follow anything anymore, so I don't know.

• Like 2

No jabs for our family.  My wife and I had it rough, got it done.  If it becomes the discussion of me losing my job (I heard the jab bill is at supreme court) I may have to consider?  Or if weekly testing is an option Id do that instead dats for sure.  I don't follow anything anymore, so I don't know.

https://news.yahoo.com/supreme-court-halts-covid-19-193050385.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://news.yahoo.com/supreme-court-halts-covid-19-193050385.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The JAB bill is what this country needs but it still won't keep selfish people from finding a way to be selfish. 

I bet the people who oppose jab are the same people who bitch about having to wear a seatbelt. "It's my own safety, it's my choice, it doesn't affect anyone else".

Non-seatbelt wearer, you are not the only one it affects, bitch. Do you think emergency responders want to get out of bed at 11pm to scrape your fat ass off the pavement after you go through the windshield. Do you think everyone else wants to be backed up in traffic behind a fatality accident, which is almost always a longer delay than minor injuries? 

2 hours ago, DDQ said:

The JAB bill is what this country needs but it still won't keep selfish people from finding a way to be selfish. 

I bet the people who oppose jab are the same people who bitch about having to wear a seatbelt. "It's my own safety, it's my choice, it doesn't affect anyone else".

Non-seatbelt wearer, you are not the only one it affects, bitch. Do you think emergency responders want to get out of bed at 11pm to scrape your fat ass off the pavement after you go through the windshield. Do you think everyone else wants to be backed up in traffic behind a fatality accident, which is almost always a longer delay than minor injuries? 

My dad is covid scared and got the jab + boosters, but doesn't wear a seatbelt.