Biden

1 minute ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Good, we saw it about the same way.

The worst part of it is all the soldiers ( about 2300 americans and 300 canadians) that died for that cluster fuck.

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

100%.

I'm all for helping people. I believe in that. BUT helping an area who's been fighting for centuries is going to have no positive outcome. It's terrible to say, but it's been shown they can't help themselves even when other countries intervene. This should be a lesson for the future.

The large media did a story on how most of the Afghan soldiers the US "trained" couldn't read, write, or understand basic directions even AFTER billions were spent trying to train them. We have to stop doing this. It's a tremendous waste trying to convert them. You spend billions and they end up resorting back to their old ways once you leave

• Like 1

100%.

I'm all for helping people. I believe in that. BUT helping an area who's been fighting for centuries is going to have no positive outcome. It's terrible to say, but it's been shown they can't help themselves even when other countries intervene. This should be a lesson for the future.
The large media did a story on how most of the Afghan soldiers the US "trained" couldn't read, write, or understand basic directions even AFTER billions were spent trying to train them. We have to stop doing this. It's a tremendous waste trying to convert them. You spend billions and they end up resorting back to their old ways once you leave
It seem it every under developed or dictator type country going on long than I can remember. Seems the time to do something different, but what . Sad for all lives lost. It would take more than what has been done so far to make a change over there

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Canadianshee said:

It seem it every under developed or dictator type country going on long than I can remember. Seems the time to do something different, but what . Sad for all lives lost. It would take more than what has been done so far to make a change over there

I don't think anything can be done to be honest. It's bred into them. It's like religious wars, they don't end. They've been going on for thousands of years.

I think all you can do is try and make sure what they're doing doesn't come into your country (terrorism attacks). I think the spending billions by trying to fill an endless hole needs to end.

I don't think anything can be done to be honest. It's bred into them. It's like religious wars, they don't end. They've been going on for thousands of years.
I think all you can do is try and make sure what they're doing doesn't come into your country (terrorism attacks). I think the spending billions by trying to fill an endless hole needs to end.
Will see what happens at end of the month. Sad fact that everyone that us pulling out will mire than likely be draged back there agai.

The simple fact that they took control about 5 min after the military left told us that the population are pro Taliban.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

The simple fact that they took control about 5 min after the military left told us that the population are pro Taliban.

100%

Can't help someone who doesn't want help. This has continued to be proven time and time again there. 

Americans left behind. Service dogs left behind millions of us weapons left behind. Fuck this pos administration and fuck you all that voted for this cock sucker. Cant wait for the man bun wearing pussy's to start crying when shit pop's off

• Like 1