American Star MX A Arm noob question

Metal_man_Rob

Does anybody have these? Need some tips on installing.

If you have pictures that would be great.

Few questions:

What goes where?

Do the heim joints go all the way in?

Do you have pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Star with the forward heim joint all of the way in and the rear heim joint at about 6 turns out. That should be a decent starting point to set your caster. I set mine at 4 degrees.

Star with the forward heim joint all of the way in and the rear heim joint at about 6 turns out. That should be a decent starting point to set your caster. I set mine at 4 degrees.

Oh dear god I am answering my own post. Well this is awkward.

Speaking of, you get yourpile done yet?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Getting there. Had a bad coil so was chasing my tail with tuning. Stator, pickup and secondary were all good but the primary was reading way over spec and I was getting almost no spark on one side. Put the new OEM coil on yesterday and spark is really strong.
Went back to stock reeds and gave the VF4s to a friend. Put a new pro flow adapter on (the old one was a shit show). Got the a arms done and my Elka shocks will be here Tuesday. Going to be putting the new tires on and running the elkas for a bit and see what I want done to them, if anything.
Trying to figure out what roundhouse swinger I want. Stock swingers are the worst design ever. I like the lone star ones.
After that it will be the motor. Staying stock since I’m running stock intake and exhaust but going with a clean up port job, wiseco pistons, cool head with stock size domes, gearbox and clutch overhaul and a welded and trued crank.
Then I’ll have an expensive pile of that I’ll never get my money back on. Still about a year to go, I’d say.
I need to start answering some of my other posts. Haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...