New here, noob here. From New Hampshire

Have wanted a banshee since I first saw one while out riding my YZ80 out in the desert in southern California. I was 12 years old then. I'm 41 now and just bought a very well cared for Banshee.

I've never ridden 2 stroke 4 wheelers. Last thing I rode that was a 2 stroke was my 1970s 400cc CZ dirtbike that was way too big for me then.  I will have questions.

The desert, where I spent my childhood, is perfect for 2 stroke machines. I don't know what riding is like here in NH but i really have no interest in those side by side outfits or automatic 4wd quads. So I will probably be asking a lot of noob questions about riding techniques and such.

Have wanted a banshee since I first saw one while out riding my YZ80 out in the desert in southern California. I was 12 years old then. I'm 41 now and just bought a very well cared for Banshee.
I've never ridden 2 stroke 4 wheelers. Last thing I rode that was a 2 stroke was my 1970s 400cc CZ dirtbike that was way too big for me then.  I will have questions.
The desert, where I spent my childhood, is perfect for 2 stroke machines. I don't know what riding is like here in NH but i really have no interest in those side by side outfits or automatic 4wd quads. So I will probably be asking a lot of noob questions about riding techniques and such.
Welcome, post some pics of tha beast!

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk