heavy rider suspensension?

Staylor74

copy that, I got the project for free just had to go get it so I figured why not build it, but on my raptors over the years I've always had good luck with elkas, but its been 8 years and 150 lbs ago lol when I was just a highschool kid. I figured that would be the route I ended up at, just figured id see if anyone has had a similar situattion

• 2 years later...

What’s up banshee community . I’m also a bigger guy 6’4 400 and I am rebuilding my bike I wanted to get any good advice on what suspension I should put on my bike . I ride it at my property upstate and it’s mostly flat land no real trails or anything .. any advice would be appreciated 

• 8 months later...
On 3/26/2023 at 9:46 PM, Jmj2463 said:

What’s up banshee community . I’m also a bigger guy 6’4 400 and I am rebuilding my bike I wanted to get any good advice on what suspension I should put on my bike . I ride it at my property upstate and it’s mostly flat land no real trails or anything .. any advice would be appreciated 

Fox Podium RC2 should still be available for '87-200 Banshee. That's what we are getting when start this banshee build. Got to finish installing the new tires and jeep wheels on the Wrangler before we can take her in.