Rebuilt question

I have buy a alloyboltz complete stainless steel bolt kit and wonder if anyone use the bolt instead of the stud for closing de case? 

I have a CPI SERVAL 421 and want to know how much timing advanced I need with pump gas(cool head 24cc dome)? 

I have a trail tech vapor and want to kkow the best method to have an accurate RPM?

Probably already answer somewhere else but I can't find it... Is something can be done to make the stator more reliable? From what I read stator are know to gone bad! 

Thank you for your time 

I have buy a alloyboltz complete stainless steel bolt kit and wonder if anyone use the bolt instead of the stud for closing de case? 
I have a CPI SERVAL 421 and want to know how much timing advanced I need with pump gas(cool head 24cc dome)? 
I have a trail tech vapor and want to kkow the best method to have an accurate RPM?
Probably already answer somewhere else but I can't find it... Is something can be done to make the stator more reliable? From what I read stator are know to gone bad! 
Thank you for your time 

Pour le timing, +4 est généralement la "norme" sans avoir de problème.

Pour le rpm, normalement tu as juste à te connecter sur le fil jaune.

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk