Head on collision with Utv how to upload pics

Doom400

Worst Crash I’ve been in. I’m thankful I’m OK I have a sprained wrist and my knee hurts. I was riding today with my brother-in-law. And I was going up a fire Road about 20 mph ...When I reached close to the top a four seater Utv... Flew over the other side at excessive speeds. catching air ...He landed and we both hit the brakes at the same time it was too late head on collision. I flew about 6 feet in the air Straight up landed on my knees and got right up. He came out he was a 16-year-old kid barely getting his mustache hair(I didn’t no who to blame )  ...The banshee started and I rode it back to camp. I didn’t know whose fault it was and I’ve never been in that situation before.My front bumper is completely crushed and so are the front mounting bolts(a striped number screw). What do you guys recommend ...find a welder. I’m willing to pay a good amount to ...Or do I look for a frame and take the pieces I need off that are bent or try to replace that front assembly. I’m having a hard time uploading pictures can someone give me some advice I’ve tried downsizing  can I text them to someone