Need help with carb problems

R-15-E

I Recently removed my boost bottle Insert a new billit intake my stock carbs are set at normal idle at 2-1/2 turns and air is at 1-1/2 turns and the clip to the Needle is placed on the 3rd row from the top so after I installed idle on banshee is to high and  take it for a ride and hit the Throttle and bogs out quick but still stays running 

Simple trick is to see if the idle goes down with the choke pulled.  If it does your too lean. If it goes higher your to rich.

if lean I would turn the air screws in 1/4 at a time,and maybe lower the clip on the needle 1 slot.(raising the needle)

If your rich do the opposite.

but seeing as how you just had the intakes off I would check for air leaks also

Edited by Burt Reynolds

I got it  Runs a lot better then before the idle sounds about right but the engine Shakes more then before while it’s running I took it for a few spins to see maybe the plugs need to clear up but nothing it’s still the same and as I drive around I hold clutch to start slow my speed as Im down shifting the idle revés up a lil higher then idle comes down slowly to normal. And thank u I do appreciate for ur help 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I did that befor I worked on the carbs the 2nd time no leaks at all and I also Forgot to mention that I have the V force 4 reeds but they told me to run 28mm carbs witch I have on the quad now I have 125 jets and 41 pilot jets and when I drives it feels ok I haul ass from gear 1 to 3 but when take off It has a little hesitant then picks up quick after a and while  I’m hualing  as soon as I go into 4th gears I hit the Throttle that’s when it starts to feel like it’s going to bogg out 

• 2 weeks later...

Try lowering your needle or leaning out your pilot jet. Research jetting tips to help you get the carbs "tuned" up. Learn about the pilot jet, needle height, and main jet. If you want to get a little more serious you can get into needle taper. Learning this will make owning a banshee much less frustrating especially if your doing modifications.