Need info on big bore kits!

Hey guys, new to banshee forum! Trying to get some questions answered. So my banshees top end is really wore out and my step dad and I are going to rebuild it but we figured since we are going to put in some work to it, might as well do a big bore kit but we are unsure on some things. Was looking at the Banshee 66mil 370 big bore kit from wiseco. Don’t need anything insane but it’ll be a nice upgrade to my stock wore out top end. So we don’t know if we can use my stock carbs or if we need some “bigger” ones, if so what size, tried looking for “66mil carbs” bc we thought they would have to match to the kit but had no luck. Probably sounds dumb but we are noobs 😂. Or do we just need a jet kit if so what one? Or do we even need different carbs? Also is there any other mods we will need to do with the big bore kit?

What’s your budget?

porting from a reputable shop will be 300-400 plus bore and pistons your 500-600. It will make a big difference in power, especially if you have good pipes and reeds.

or Driveline 392 cc kit for 800

thats what if look into

17 hours ago, DallasMf said:

Hey guys, new to banshee forum! Trying to get some questions answered. So my banshees top end is really wore out and my step dad and I are going to rebuild it but we figured since we are going to put in some work to it, might as well do a big bore kit but we are unsure on some things. Was looking at the Banshee 66mil 370 big bore kit from wiseco. Don’t need anything insane but it’ll be a nice upgrade to my stock wore out top end. So we don’t know if we can use my stock carbs or if we need some “bigger” ones, if so what size, tried looking for “66mil carbs” bc we thought they would have to match to the kit but had no luck. Probably sounds dumb but we are noobs 😂. Or do we just need a jet kit if so what one? Or do we even need different carbs? Also is there any other mods we will need to do with the big bore kit?

Just keep your stock carbs. They can feed up to an 80HP motor without a problem.