Buying my first Banshee, also stator question

Hello, I am new to Banshees but always loved them. Lately my dad and i have been flipping honda 250rs and 350x atcs, but now i see a banshee i like. It looks stock and according to the seller wont run or start because stator is bad.

My question, is there any other reason why it wouldn't run without a new stator , also what stator do you reccomend , and how much? What other things should I look for when buying a banshee? 

Thank you , like I said I am new to this and any info at all would be appreciated !! 

Edited by Jackrwesty

Hello, I am new to Banshees but always loved them. Lately my dad and i have been flipping honda 250rs and 350x atcs, but now i see a banshee i like. It looks stock and according to the seller wont run or start because stator is bad.
My question, is there any other reason why it wouldn't run without a new stator , also what stator do you reccomend , and how much? What other things should I look for when buying a banshee? 

Thank you , like I said I am new to this and any info at all would be appreciated !! 
The only stator to buy is the oem, new or used.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...