Pro Taper Handlebar Issue

Whats up homies!  Hope you all and your families are safe and healthy l!  I put pro taper TE CR high bend bars and pro taper clutch perch on the  banshee this weekend. The bars fit perfectly, the oem ignition switch the clutch perch and the oem throttle all fit and line up as they should.

The big issue is with the front brake reservoir and handle. The mount for the front brake is on the down slope of the handle bar which is causing brake lever to aim upward about 1/2” above the grip/handle bar.

I have the same exact setup on my Honda TRX 250R (same bars and clutch perch) and everything works flawlessly.. 

What needs to be done to correct this condition?

Here are some photos of what I’m talking about as well as a photo of my TRX Is setup with the same bars..KTKIkjv.jpg

UOn3QIX.jpg

z31OLH6.jpg

eYMNmbU.jpg

6sna90n.jpg

Whats up homies!  Hope you all and your families are safe and healthy l!  I put pro taper TE CR high bend bars and pro taper clutch perch on the  banshee this weekend. The bars fit perfectly, the oem ignition switch the clutch perch and the oem throttle all fit and line up as they should.

The big issue is with the front brake reservoir and handle. The mount for the front brake is on the down slope of the handle bar which is causing brake lever to aim upward about 1/2” above the grip/handle bar.

I have the same exact setup on my Honda TRX 250R (same bars and clutch perch) and everything works flawlessly.. 

What needs to be done to correct this condition?

Here are some photos of what I’m talking about as well as a photo of my TRX Is setup with the same bars..

**EDITED ; I didn't realize my text color in my original post was black so the only way I figured out how to fix that was to reply to myself and change the color of the text so its easier to read.  So anyone know what the hell the issue is here with the brake lever and master cylinder?

Edited by Big Mike NY

EXACTLY!  I run the ODI 120mm (not the 130mm) grips are there any other ATV grips that are narrower thanj that?  I only need to move the master cylinder just a tad..   I emailed Pro Taper because they are not taking calls because of the virus.  Lets see if they get back to me??  Fucking frustrating!

I reached out to Pro Taper..  I told them exactly what I posted here with pics and they replied back...

“

Mike,

Send me over your address and I will send you a different set to try. At no charge of course. I understand the situation of the markings and I assume they would not take them back. Please supply me a shipping address. I will send you the CR Mid bars as they have about 10 Millimeters more of control space.

Thank you,”

Cool Bros!  I didn’t know thank you for that information I’m going to change over to the Honda throttle even though the CR mid bends fit all my Yamaha controls now.  The Yamaha throttle is so resistant to push and I put a brand new throttle cable on..

With the Honda throttle what kind of throttle cable is required? 

As I type this...

o0Hxr25.jpg