Looking for opinions for my new build

After fighting my banshee for a couple of months, I finally realized that I was dealing with a tired out engine. I am doing a full rebuild. I am not really racing it and dont really need tons of power. That being said I figured a full 4mil banshee would probably have more power than I would need. I will probably be doing a mix of trail riding and sand dunes. I decided to have Redline Racing do the machine work. After taking some of the advice given to me, I am doing the following:

4mm dune port

cylinder bore

Wiseco 795 pistons

Either a Billet head or Pro Design head (undecided which will be better) Opinions on this would be great

Timing Plate

4mm crank with extra weld and better bearing

Clutch kit with pancake

Shift mods

Shift pin and spring

The above is actually the wording that Redline Racing is using on the invoice. I think I want to do either vforce or boysen reeds (undecided on that as well to which is the better one). Will be inspecting all tranny gears etc. Will be doing entire bottom end kit so all new seals etc. Really just looking for opinions on what people think I should do. The people at Redline Racing seem to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They appear to do tons of work on banshees specifically. I think they were a good choice and they were somewhat local. Any opinions or advice will be much appretiated...thanks

Honestly, Cam is going to point you in the right direction, and won't sell you crap you don't need.   Good guy.  I've had him build my YXZ (reason why he's now bald and gay), my 521 and my wifes 4mm.  Extremely happy with everything he's done for me.  CJ

4 hours ago, pp13bnos said:

Honestly, Cam is going to point you in the right direction, and won't sell you crap you don't need.   Good guy.  I've had him build my YXZ (reason why he's now bald and gay), my 521 and my wifes 4mm.  Extremely happy with everything he's done for me.  CJ 

Thats really good to hear. He does seem to really know his way around a banshee for sure. He is the one that recommended the above mentioned. A bit confused as to what this motor is going to end up being, but am trying to use his advice as much as possible. He is actually recommending the billet head, which I may go that route.

30 minutes ago, n2otoofast4u said:

Cameron has REALLY weird sexual tendencies, but he knows what he’s doing! Talk to his wife, she’s way cooler than he is!

Not sure I want to know what that means, but he does seem very intelligent. I am one of these guys that says whatever people are into or do behind closed doors is their own business...lol.

Redline is recommending either the Noss or Matoon head. Both look very nice. I am leaning towards the Noss one mainly because it is a 2-piece and has a little more cooling capacity. Does anyone here have experience with either of these? Any advice as to which is better? Not worried about the 2-piece having more o-rings and therefore taking another 5-10 mins to put together. Also, my water pump and radiator both look horribly nasty. Water pump is being replaced and am looking into an aluminum radiator.