Jetting concern w T5’s

DoubleJay

3 minutes ago, trumanbuckley1 said:

Unless this guy is your friend and he’s just giving you the piss, don’t sell it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking any and every question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it would be much better to port the domes 

Waiting for my Clymer manual to arrive . Tried to do a search on this but can’t get an answer. How much stuff do I need to take off bike for top end change .. fuel tank , plastics, pipes stuff like that ???

I find it’s easiest to remove all plastics and the fuel tank. I assume some people pull the motor but I did mine while it was still in the bike and it wasn’t bad at all

I’m hoping bottom end is ok. Cylinder walls are not damaged . Maybe I can re use jugs. Is head too far gone? Pistons are marked WSM... guessing that means wiseco???

96e6aaefffb36ef7aad6ed211a083283.jpga34c99efa8e2d4a664315568b10ff681.jpg
Not to be mean but is your camera smudged? Pics are kind of blurry. Just looking at the head, mine looked similar and I reused it. I took a hammer and punch and made sure to peen it all smooth again and knock off any loose chunks. Do your rods have any side to side play? Like angular side to side play. Any numbers on the pistons? There should be numbers on the tops that say what the bore is.