OEM and Fullbore Plastics

1 hour ago, Toybreaker said:

Payment Plan is a stand up seller, I am sure he is negotiable and if you can't come to an amicable agreement go to that website and buy them.

Thanks Toybreaker. I understand what Gmoney75 is saying, but you have to go through the entire purchase process with Partzilla to see if they have available inventory. I know because I've done it on every single piece of plastic that I sold on here. That's how I've determined my prices. Often times they come back and say "Sorry that item is no longer available and it discontinued", at that point they refund you for that purchase. I've heard it 100X, "I seen that item on this website for $XXX.XX", but no one actually goes through the process of ordering anything to find out of they can actually get it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gmoney75 said:

No that’s just for the main plastic front and rear. All my other plastic is in like new condition so I’m gonna reuse those in my restoration 

Gotcha, so you were only interested in the front and rear fenders, but then you come on here bashing my price for a completed 5 piece set. Makes sense buddy

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...