Headlights

Hey guys my headlights and taillights keep blowing. I put a new voltage regulator on and new bulbs and they only lasted a few seconds and blew. I’ve gone through all the testing and the yellow and black wire coming from the Stator puts out about 12 volts when unhooked from the wiring looms and idleing. I checked the resistance and it is showing 0.0 from the yellow to black wire coming from the stator. I know it should be 0.2 or something like that but it’s 0.0. So my question is is the lighting coil bad on the stator? And do I need to change the whole stator? Thanks for any help

Leave the volt meter in the light socket and rev the bike up. Does it go above 11V? I wouldn't get too caught up in ohms on the lighting circuit, its probably a cheap meter or in too high a range to detect the 0.2ohms. You can also test voltage coming out of stator between the black and yellow wires. Should be ~12-14Vac at idle and 30-40Vac when revving.