Does anyone know what kind of swingarm this is?

Killacaviar

That’s what I was thinking. Just wondering why it doesn’t have the two gussets going toward the carrier like the one in your link.

Everything else seems to match up.

No cracks or repairs. I think it’s Worth 150 and 25 for fresh powder for sure than.

Thanks sully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JP Racing was an Oregon based aftermarket manufacturer of suspension parts for ATVs. They went bankrupt once and were on the verge of doing it again when Lonestar bought them out. I had a JP Racing swingarm  on my Banshee that was continuously cracking. I also had upper D arms on the front. They were OK, except the ball joint angle wasn't right to work with factory or other aftermarket lower arms.

0ec80aa0c7eb37a87c6b31f5ffe0bc50.jpg

Found this kid locally that was selling that arm. I went over there last night and this kid purchased a storage unit that Dave at east coast was using.

He has Frames, rollers hundreds of sprockets, hubs, heads, carriers, brake pads stems, axles you name it. It kinda ridiculous. Most of the stuff is brand new.

When the feds came in they checked every frame and whatever was stolen was confiscated and everything that was clean and clear was marked and left.

He had about 10 banshee frames, some nice 250r frames two untouched 89s that I might snag. A nice fresh powdered yfz roller I might take.

It was a nice little find. Regardless. I got the pt mids, the jp swinger, 5 packs of fresh swing arm bearings, 2 brand new knock off asv levers, 5 pivot bolts, two thumb throttles all for 180 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1