Tie rod ends and shock suggestion?

Mosconi

Hello

Just got my fireball a-arms today and they're nice!

But I need new tie rod ends to use with the fireball arms so where can I get some good quality tie rod ends? Found some one Ebay but feel like I can get better ones.

As for shocks I'm looking at these https://www.hsdracing.com/Elka-Stage-5-Race-Front-Quad-ATV-Shocks-pair-Prodview.html

Has anyone tried them with fireball a arms?

Or should I go for something else?

Also I live I Norway so need everything shipped here. Seen some websites not supporting international shipping :(04c9638176737be6892772f072939b45.jpg

Sent fra min SM-G975F via Tapatalk

Look good. If those are 12mm tubes I'd recommend oem yfzr tie rod ends. If they are 10mm tubes I'd recommend getting 12mm. Get Fox or Axis shocks. If you go with Elka order them through a builder and not through Elka or a website.
Thanks these are 10mm that comes with the a arms but sure can look for 12mm complete kit.

If I go for fox or axis I don't have to send them to a builder?

I bought oem LTR450 tubes and ends to use with my Fireball arms. They are 12mm and the proper taper and length to use stock banshee stem and spindles. Elka is notorious for sending shocks out that are poorly setup new which is why I say to order them through a builder. Fox and Axis do a much better job out of the box in my opinion.

• Like 1

You sure those arms never shipped with 12mm tie rods?
buy Stadium shocks.
"New redesigned Banshee Long Travel EGC(extreme ground clearance) A Arms. These arms with the factory offset rim, will be 50"wide. Arms require 19 1/4 inch shock. Comes complete with ball joints and tie rods, to work with your factory tie rod ends. Pictured 50%black. Order any powder coat color. Fits Banshee years 91-2006. Arms are built when ordered. We strive for fast turn around time."

At least for the long travel arm they made it so you use your stock tie rod ends

Looking for shocks but having a hard time finding websites that sells.
As for elka's they are everywhere I see would it be an idea to buy shocks on Ebay?

My fireball arms cane with 12 mm steering/control rods. No ball joints though.
Really? Gonna take measurements one mine tomorrow. But as in the arms they sell on their website now it says it's for stock rod ends

• 4 months later...