Need help with Full flight aarms

Banshee802

Alright I got some issues like always. Trying to mount up these new aarms but shits not lining up. Almost as if there isnt enough threads on the heim joint itself. The nut is all the way up but I can still move the arm separate from knuckle.

Also wheel on left side always has had negative camber. Could this be bad spindle?

Thanks5c1036910c15e8cf16254d4b6bfdf471.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may have to use a few washers under the nut. I have to on my Fireball arms.

Camber issues are usually bent arms or bent frame.

So you just stack a bunch of washers on each other??

The thing is this is the second frame and set of aarms I’ve had, the only thing that stayed the same was the knuckle and hub. But the wheel still has negative camber compared to other side

its supposed to have a tapered cone on the top side between the spindle and the rod end i believe.  I have them its been a few years since i put it together, and infact over a year since i rode, but ill try to remember to take a look.  

• Like 1

its supposed to have a tapered cone on the top side between the spindle and the rod end i believe.  I have them its been a few years since i put it together, and infact over a year since i rode, but ill try to remember to take a look.  

Thanks that would be great

So you just stack a bunch of washers on each other??

The thing is this is the second frame and set of aarms I’ve had, the only thing that stayed the same was the knuckle and hub. But the wheel still has negative camber compared to other side

Nvm, I'm an idiot. I just use the washers because my Castle nuts aren't tall enough to reach the pin hole.