Laker Customs, Roll Design, Elka, Clarke Tank Etc...

Hey everyone,

Been away from the forums and riding for a while but still have a stockpile of parts laying around my shop. Looking to offload and make some space. Prices include shipping.

Red Laker Customs plastics, very little use - $500 Shipped

Clarke "natural" 5.5 Gal tank and billet gas cap, never used. $190 Shipped (Also have a couple Pingle Valves, $70ea.)

Roll Design -1 Swinger, includes chain slider/guide, good pivot bearings and carrier with good bearings, brake stay and spacers, dust caps. Ready to bolt on - $500 Shipped

Elka Dual Rate fully adjustable shock, set up for 220lbs rider and -1 swinger - $350

-2 Swinger with good bearings, carrier, brake stay and spacers. Not nearly as beefy as the Roll swinger but a solid design. - $400 Shipped

Extra billet bearing carrier with good bearings and brake stay. - $100

Toomey Silencers, I think the packing is good in them but I have not checked. They've been sitting on a shelf for years. - $100 Shipped

Pics at the following link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LpMWwu4RnejuM4Ja9

I have a lot more to list but I only have pics of the listed items right now. I will add to this post or make a separate listing when I get home today.

I accept Paypal: BlakeRms288@yahoo.com please include fees or send as a friends and family payment.

Thanks!