Banshee rebuild

Hey all 

new to the race quad scene as I rode 4x4 quads my whole life. The wife grew up riding a banshee so we bought one. 

Needless to say one ride and I was hooked!!! I’ve recently purchased another quad so we can ride together. 

They’re both stock and that will just never do.  The information regarding what can be done is plentiful online but thought I’d ask on here for some advice 

I’ll be rebuilding both this winter and looking for suggestions. Most of my riding will be trails and just playing around so was thinking stroker kit and port and polish would be suffice. 

If you had to build his and her Banshee’s what would you do??

if i were to do it,  and both were in good shape,  suspension if the first thing.  some longer a arms and good shocks.  Also round house swing arm will cut the stock swinger headache away.  then just pipes, and port the cylinders and ride it for a year. 

but as always depends what your budget is. 

You'd be surprised the power you get out of just pipes, you may not need to go 4 mill right off the bat and instead just do a nice set of pipes, and ported and polished. I agree suspension is a great place to start, having a fast bike is no good if it hurts you to ride it. On a final note, welcome to the HQ, as long as you can handle the occasion a$$hole, you'll be fine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

my buddy has a stock stroke bike thats trail ported with just a bunch of bolts on and its a blast, if it had suspension and arms etc, it would be much better.  Id go with what ginger said if i was just doing a trail bike