How much is this Banshee worth?

I was wondering how much you think it is worth as is. I haven't split the case to check inside. not running and I am fairly new to working on engines in general so I wouldn't be able to confidently diagnose the problem. FMF Gnarly pipes and FMF silencers. I think the engine was stock. Mikuni carbs and tors removal kit. Hidden key relocation. 4 inch extended chrome swingarm and chrome arms. Renthal handlebars. DG bumper. That's about all I can think of. 

IMG_1745 (1).jpg

5 hours ago, sheerider11 said:

To some of the losers on Facebook your sitting on 3k.
To me, that's less then 1k. But maybe you can get more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input. I have offers in the 1700 range right now. Do you think it would be worth more parting it out or selling whole?

8 minutes ago, kawa110 said:

Take 1700 and don’t look back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, ginger said:

depends on the bolt ons,  in your case you may get around 2k if you part it out, but it will take a lot of time and a lot in shipping. 

I'm thinking about it. I paid 2100 for it and ended up riding like three times before it locked up. :( I guess it would be a hassle for shipping if it doesn't sell locally. How much do you think a rebuild would cost?

Titled and current tags on frame—500$
Blown motor, assume trashed crank—-350$-maybe 550 if jugs decent.
Pipes 200 maybe
Carbs 100$

Just sell it all together un less u got spare time to kill, want to meet new people, haggle with people and do deliveries all the time

3 minutes ago, Banshee27 said:

I'm thinking about it. I paid 2100 for it and ended up riding like three times before it locked up. :( I guess it would be a hassle for shipping if it doesn't sell locally. How much do you think a rebuild would cost?

depends,  if you do it, and the cylinders are in decent shape, prolly 300 bucks. 

• 4 weeks later...

Why not just build a nice motor? 4mm servals make great power and are relatively cheap compared to some of the other builds. Your already 2k in the can might as well fix it and make it your own. I’d ditch that +4 and go back to stock length. +4 would be fine for dunes and a 80-90hp motor. All other riding stock length or a -1 or 2 for mx