Radiator hose size

the fitting is usually made specific on a cnc. home depot doesnt have it. ive got the fitting with marshall gauge and im removing it from one of my bikes probly next weekend and putting on a digital. ill sell it $30 shipped if your interested, seems like its 16mm id, 19mm od. marshall gauges r the best ones. most the others r chinese junk that leak the fluid out. one i got looks very similar to this 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ATV-MOTORCYCLE-DIRT-BIKE-RADIATOR-IN-LINE-WATER-TEMPERATURE-GAUGE-BLACK/132771250093?hash=item1ee9c87fad:g:KHMAAOSwblZZGum4

Edited by registered user

the fitting is usually made specific on a cnc. home depot doesnt have it. ive got the fitting with marshall gauge and im removing it from one of my bikes probly next weekend and putting on a digital. ill sell it $30 shipped if your interested, seems like its 16mm id, 19mm od. marshall gauges r the best ones. most the others r chinese junk that leak the fluid out. one i got looks very similar to this 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ATV-MOTORCYCLE-DIRT-BIKE-RADIATOR-IN-LINE-WATER-TEMPERATURE-GAUGE-BLACK/132771250093?hash=item1ee9c87fad:g:KHMAAOSwblZZGum4

I’ll purchase the gauge for 30 if he declines.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a chrome gauge mount & put a mechanical gauge on mine,when I used to run tight trails with the kids to keep an eye on the temperature... Not the prettiest but works good & easy to see... Only pic I could find. I can get you one from riders view tonight if you want?87daf21a4621c2afb347f3fcb5a15c0c.jpgd94eb6a7b9071b1cdcebf9f82162e801.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No originally when I put the gauge on there it was a trail bike. And that's the only picture I could find showing it
... And yes skeeter it was done by a Floridian, I wont show you the computer fans I put behind the radiator to go along with it... Now that I think about it I'm sure they're still in there... Both setups worked real good though

Lol...just zip tied square computer style fans . hooked to a battery in a batt box I fab'd up where coolant over flow goes...let me c if they are still hanging in there. Did it about 13 years ago , when my daughter was young and we were trail riding. It would run hot going as slow as they wanted to go. When It started to climb , I'd kick the fans on for a minute and turn them off. And just trickle charge it when we got back to camp. if I had to do it again I was going to look into putting a dog leg in the steering stem, to put a full-size fan on the back side.

fuk it's hot in here...Keep in mind this was at least 13 years ago and I haven't used it at least the last 12. the top left fan is still in there( iirc I put 1 in the bottom rt. Also)...toggle switch... gauge... Batt box(let the welding jokes began... I stick welded it, aluminum; before we got the spool gun)ef3c743f95cd98ff0a1bf88701f87be5.jpgc1aa459ca58bd27bf2d665ea7cffa520.jpgb66c47a625de85c8ed0cfda79084c331.jpg550aac98877dea70dfba670f6c41e785.jpg