Doing a Clutch

Got my Wiseco clutch/basket kit....im a lil nervous about doing it, but it get get any worse lol...the current one just pops and stalls when its engaged and its so hard to pull in...Its time and I shoulda done the basket when i had the motor sent out for my 4mm....It seems the trickiest part is the adjustment of it....Anyone got any tips/pointers to make it as painless as possible...Theres some great youtube vids, but any help is greatly appreciated

thanx

soak them in the oil you are going to be using in the case, not diesel oil.   as for clutch adjustment, take the cable off and use a screw driver or something to feel the freeplay in the lever.  then put the cable back on and adjust to the arrow, which should be in the middle of the freeplay somewhere.

Clutch and basket for the 4mm went perfect....got the adjustment surprisingly on the first shot...I soaked them in shell Rotella 15w/40 for an hr or so while i pulled everything apart......the worst part was drilling out the rivets on the gear that mounts to the basket...Just tedious, but not hard....shifts smooth as silk...I used ATF 4 fluid for the clutch oil, because a few people i know run it in their drag banshees and havent had any problems....I dont even ride the the thing that much or beat on it..Thanks for the tips and input and thank god for youtube/banshee videos 😂 😂 😂