Banshee high idle, and the rpms increase. I need help

im looking for some help, or even someone that works on banshees in the iowa area. My banshee all of a sudden started reving high. So i gave her a break. Started it up and it instantly starting reving high, and the rpms increase very quickly, only can keep her on for like 20 seconds. Its bad. I checked my airscrews, my i take boots. My carbs were synced a week ago, and seemed to be on point. Might be leaking coolant somewhere. Underneath my banshee on the clutch side, theres a bolt that seems to have coolant/oil on it. I dont know whats going on. Can somebody help me?

you Can be getting an air leak around the intake or head causing your bike to rev. Buy a pressure tester off south Texas banshee and test it

or

you May have a sticking throttle cable, pull off your air filters and see if your slides are sticking.

Coolant leak is your o-ring on the coolant tube going into the clutch cover. It will allow coolant to leak onto the top of the engine and run through the drain hole and off of one of the lower studs. It will not leak into the trans as long as the side cover gasket is good.  Have you had the clutch cover off recently?

• Thanks 1

Oring? The clamp on the tube? Yeah thats on, does t appear to be leaking there. I havent taken the clutch cover off recently, so i dont think its that. I probably got a leak somewhere like gusto said, i just never done a leak test before, doesnt look to difficult, but i dont have everything i need for that test. Right when you start her up, she starts reving very high and keeps climbing, like shes about to blow if i let it run. Ive never seem something like this before. It was running fine one minute, now its not rideable at all 😩