2001 Banshee stock what do I need?

Hey all,

Just picked up a 2001 Banshee thats stock, I am new to the model , from what I got from the previous owner the top end was done last year but the bottom end was never done. Cause for concern? I got it pretty cheap , it doesnt look ridden hard , but its not mint  just normal wear and tear. Is there anything else I should be looking for? Thanks

Edited by neiljets

Shocks,pipes and porting. If I had to do it all over that's the order I'd do. Pic's are kind of small but if those rears are bald you'll def need a new set. Mostly it depends where and how you ride, if you are drag racing people just throw it all at the motor and chassis setup.

Like Claude said it depends on your budget and what you're willing to spend. Most bang for your buck is searching for a used set with compression/rebound adjustments and getting them rebuilt by a pro to your weight and riding abilities. I get mine serviced by Derisi suspension and it was about 200 dollars. As far as just plain best shock around you'll hear answers ranging from Custom Axis, Elka, Ohlins, Motowoz, Exit, Fox etc... Setup is probably going to be the most noticeable difference.