Need help

Hey guys my brother recently bought a banshee, it’s suppose to be a 4mil stock cylinder. 155 psi both cylinders 35 pwks with pods t5 exhaust. No timing advance. 

We are at 1200 ft for elevation isn’t running worth shit. It has a 168 main, 48 pilot and clip on 4th groove. It idles rough and hitting harder on left side. Carbs are synced. I moved clip to middle didn’t make a real difference. 

Is he that rich on pilot.?

I have a 4mil with cpi dune hillshoot port timing plate 190psi 35pwks vforce 4 reeds and I’m at a 155 main 50 pilot needle in the middle and it runs good. 

Edited by yamahaman244

Larry I have and it’s deffonly rich on the main. Just trying to get a starting point or as why it’s not idling very good. 

Now like before the pipe comes on it has a big flat spot but will pull through to the pipe. Only does it if your not Reving it hard. I’m trying to figure out if it’s s rich bog flat spot in midrange or if it’s a lean one. Which way on the middle does what. I get so confused. From the small end that goes into bottom of carb if your raise the clip you lean it out?

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5be4d5b35ffd2095efa9bdff/t/5bf1a09b6d2a7391b5a84730/1542561947962/KeihinCarbJetting-2015.pdf

This is a good write up for dialing in the pilot jet. If the carbs are synced but one side is hitting harder, might be wise to run a leakdown test too, especially because he just bought it.