-1 roundhouse swingarm

I forgot you where one of the few others that got a TT swinger from him! 

Ya. There’s not too many of them out there. I loved it, but time to move on to bigger and better things

You still race?

03de692ade54989dd0f62dd55be8cf14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh nice hybrid!      nope no more racing for me... just couldnt swing the funds anymore.   

not too many guys left running banshee's either.... the few main guys that i spoke to opted to  hybrids with speedbike motors in em for oval racing.  still see the odd strangler banshee  but not many big 10mils + running anymore.

oh nice hybrid!      nope no more racing for me... just couldnt swing the funds anymore.   

not too many guys left running banshee's either.... the few main guys that i spoke to opted to  hybrids with speedbike motors in em for oval racing.  still see the odd strangler banshee  but not many big 10mils + running anymore.

Kinda sad that everyone gave up on the banshees. Mine pretty much dominated the WI scene this season. Even walked away with a few tt/gp wins in the pro class. I’m thinking about trying to build a decent 4 mil to throw in my old banshee chassis next year to put a new kid on.

Can’t wait to see how this hybrid does. He guy who used to run it had it on here a few years ago. He could just never get the motor sorted out. Think it was a big twister.

yeah the issue ended up being cost vs HP output.... running a big stroker such as a 10 on oval was playing roulette i guess. cheaper and easier to just do hybrid  from the sounds off it.

mind you this is for TT...... GP you def don't see many due to how they handle vs other chassis but yea... i have yet to see any YFZ hybrids with banshee motor... im sure it would hold its own... a nice 4 mil SS or something would be sweet. 

sounds like youve had some good seasons though!  

Kinda sad that everyone gave up on the banshees. Mine pretty much dominated the WI scene this season. Even walked away with a few tt/gp wins in the pro class. I’m thinking about trying to build a decent 4 mil to throw in my old banshee chassis next year to put a new kid on.

Can’t wait to see how this hybrid does. He guy who used to run it had it on here a few years ago. He could just never get the motor sorted out. Think it was a big twister.

I remember that bike. I wanted to buy it minus the motor but at the time he wouldnt sell seperate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Same here. I’ve been following it for a few years. Just picked up what u see here minus my motor for $800. The guy who owned it had no clue what he had.

Jesus..that was a steal!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I definitely couldn’t pass it up. I was out in sd hunting when it went up for sale. Had a friend grab it that day without even seeing it.