10mill DM or supercub on pumpgas?

FreakShee

On 2/24/2019 at 5:04 PM, locogato11283 said:

Right on the Redline website.

b62c2a833e217f5ee1c75b5102776ce4.jpg

On 2/24/2019 at 9:20 PM, FreakShee said:

Yep I saw all those very impressive # but what’s stock bike numbers on his dyno?

That's my engine on his chassis dyno. It's a very fun engine that makes just dumb power for the playing around I do. Cam was told I did not and still don't care about dyno numbers. I don't understand how dyno numbers feel when riding.

People see it did 109/57 peak and flip out but they don't realize how nasty the tq is under the curve. The mid range is just insane. I went on a safe pump gas because I ride very little and didn't want to mess with race fuel anymore. I absolutely love my engine. Give redline a call and discuss your wants and needs. That helped me determine what I wanted.

Since you are doing pavement stuff, I'd assume mph matters. It doesn't to me but I have to open it up every now and then just for the hell of it. My bike with 14/41 did 92mph a few weekends ago and I didn't hold it wot long at all. I short shifted 5th bad and pulled 6th for about 4 seconds. It's turning 22" cst pulse tires. I have a 15t and 16t front sprocket but my bike is geared for 1st-4th fun so it's fine.

1 hour ago, RagunCajun said:

That's my engine on his chassis dyno. It's a very fun engine that makes just dumb power for the playing around I do. Cam was told I did not and still don't care about dyno numbers. I don't understand how dyno numbers feel when riding.

People see it did 109/57 peak and flip out but they don't realize how nasty the tq is under the curve. The mid range is just insane. I went on a safe pump gas because I ride very little and didn't want to mess with race fuel anymore. I absolutely love my engine. Give redline a call and discuss your wants and needs. That helped me determine what I wanted.

Since you are doing pavement stuff, I'd assume mph matters. It doesn't to me but I have to open it up every now and then just for the hell of it. My bike with 14/41 did 92mph a few weekends ago and I didn't hold it wot long at all. I short shifted 5th bad and pulled 6th for about 4 seconds. It's turning 22" cst pulse tires. I have a 15t and 16t front sprocket but my bike is geared for 1st-4th fun so it's fine.

Dyno charts are very important. It isn't the two numbers at the top that really matter, it is all the numbers charted out that matter.

15 minutes ago, RagunCajun said:

I understand where it makes power and how much is important but to someone like me who doesn't understand how it translates to seat of the pants, it is not a big deal to me. Which I explained in the quoted posted you quoted me on.

Just because you lack the understanding of the material doesn't mean it is unimportant.