10mill DM or supercub on pumpgas?

FreakShee

Are you planning on going back to k&t , or considering all options? Reason I ask, is cam has the pump gas motor setups putting out killer #s.  Might be worth chatting with him on what would make best usable power with what your doing.  K&t knows there shit as well, just havent seen much on pump gas stuff.     

Super. Especially if you wanna go sleeperish. Most guys looking at it won’t know what it is. And of the few that catch that it’s a cub of some sort, won’t know exactly what you’ve got. Once you go DM, the intakes, the cooling hoses, and just sheer size of the cylinder give it away right away that it’s no little cub. 

27 minutes ago, SKEETER said:

Are you planning on going back to k&t , or considering all options? Reason I ask, is cam has the pump gas motor setups putting out killer #s.  Might be worth chatting with him on what would make best usable power with what your doing.  K&t knows there shit as well, just havent seen much on pump gas stuff.     

Yep

im looking for all options 

I read many good things about Cam but I couldn’t find baseline numbers on his dyno :(

18 minutes ago, trickedcarbine said:

Super. Especially if you wanna go sleeperish. Most guys looking at it won’t know what it is. And of the few that catch that it’s a cub of some sort, won’t know exactly what you’ve got. Once you go DM, the intakes, the cooling hoses, and just sheer size of the cylinder give it away right away that it’s no little cub. 

Super Wempus will do the job :)

Cam could explain your options , diff hp #s,  in about 3 mins on the phone.   Hes pretty busy , but would be worth waiting to see what hed recommend.   10mm super wampus would be cool. Either way, after 1 pass, everyone gonna know what's up anyhow.