Dms powersports

Clymage

I’m getting ready to buy a swing arm, I want a +4” arched ladder link. I like how dms powersports looks a lot. But I dont know and can’t find much feed back as to his products performance (it looks good and stout) but I have a buddy who says that he thinks he remembers hearing bad things about them. I really like the look and I’m not going to change the swing arm based on a “maybe I think I might remember”. But if any of you could vouch either way on this product I’d appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Not that anyone cares but I really like my swing arm looks so magical. I just thought it was weird that it doesn’t use any bearings. But hasn’t made a difference 

None of my swingarms use bearings. All delrin setups. All of mine are Stellar. Never had an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Full size trucks use poly/delrin bushings on front suspension components with out issue. So durability certainly isn’t an issue. The first time you experience having a swing arm pivot that doesn’t want to come apart due to failed bearings, you start to see just how stupid the bearing is.