Coolhead selection

So I'm looking to upgrade from the stock head to a cool head of some sort, but there are a few out there to choose from. What's the best selection for a trail bike? I have the basic mods, full FMF exhaust, reed spacers, pro-flo filter with no lid, and Boysen reeds. So with all of that, I would be sticking with 21cc domes for stock compression unless maybe a 20cc makes more sense. 

I've seen some mixed reviews on Vito's stuff so I'm on the fence about the hemi head.

We all know Chariot is quality.

Pro-flow is quality

I still see some Noss out there for sale. 

What says everyone? Thanks. 

Chariot. Best fit and finish, fewest orings, best value. Avoid anything Vito's imo. Used to be quality stuff til Rattle Can Ray bought the name, now everything is made as cheaply as possible and usually junk.

Stock dome size is ~23cc, 21 or 22 is a good pump gas dome depending on your local octane.

Edited by 97Screamer

59 minutes ago, 97Screamer said:

Chariot. Best fit and finish, fewest orings, best value. Avoid anything Vito's imo. Used to be quality stuff til Rattle Can Ray bought the name, now everything is made as cheaply as possible and usually junk.

Stock dome size is ~23cc, 21 or 22 is a good pump gas dome depending on your local octane.

With you 100% on rattle can ray. Do not buy anything from him. He tried to screw me over on some parts. Funny thing is he didn't know I lived 10 minutes from him, so I brought the parts to his house and demanded a refund.

• Like 1