Head collant flow.

Just now, ClaudeMachining said:

Im not talking about that cap stuff.

Im only saying that pressure help fluid to "stick" on the walls for better heat exchange.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

And again, pressure of the system will only increase when the coolant temps increase. 

Unless you put a higher cap and force more fluid into the system than it currently holds. 

Such as, if it holds a gallon, you force in 1.1 gallons.

29 minutes ago, ZillaFreak said:

And again, pressure of the system will only increase when the coolant temps increase. 

Unless you put a higher cap and force more fluid into the system than it currently holds. 

Such as, if it holds a gallon, you force in 1.1 gallons.

IIRC, pressure built with speed too 😉

12 minutes ago, sheerider11 said:

Isn't the high pressure side the bottom of the wing. Where the air moves faster?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No, exact opposite.

According to a principle of aerodynamics called Bernoulli's law, fast-moving air is at lower pressure than slow-moving air, so the pressure above the wing is lower than the pressure below, and this creates the lift that powers the plane upward.

No, exact opposite.
According to a principle of aerodynamics called Bernoulli's law, fast-moving air is at lower pressure than slow-moving air, so the pressure above the wing is lower than the pressure below, and this creates the lift that powers the plane upward.
Oh. I guess. Never really looked into it. I just know the flat bottom and curved top

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Keno said:

The upper flow is faster and from Bernoulli's equation the pressure is lower. The difference in pressure across the airfoil produces the lift.} As we have seen in Experiment #1, this part of the theory iscorrect. 

From your link.