Head collant flow.

I have pictures of DMs with custom heads and also ported water jackets.

I looked into this, and also cooling changes before i sold my most recent DM cylinders. I talked to a LOT of builders on here and not. The RZ street bike/aprilla guys have been doing this shit for years with the DM/SS cylinders. If you go on those forums you'll find a fuck ton more information then here on it.
Below is a forum that has information on cooling of banshee based cylinders, just used in a motorcycle chassis. These guys have a TON of information on this shit. My profile wont let me search far enough back to my post on cooling a DM. I THINK I had some links/photos there (EDIT thread is deleted).
https://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?246083-TSS-RS500GP-(round-3)-cylinder-problems/page23

Thx for the info Steven.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

I would look at how brp routes the cooling in the 2 stroke ski-doos. Should be at least a couple decades of innovation there compared to our 1970s motors.
Sure!! Im still not fully operational about my CFD soft But i'll get there and the head flow analysis will be fun.

I dont have any other goal than having fun playing with the software by trying to simulate the Banshee flow.

About 30 hours in it so far.

b31c8c56eee0739084fddf56c8dbd24e.jpg

In the back, down into the rear jackets first, then the flow will come up the 2 side and 2 from jackets and find its way out07af782aa0ea71c7848838b03464e3d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

.4cc9c7e5e16f543ed145bee4cfbf9201.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thx, i will look at that as soon as i will be able to have a workable CFD model.