Head collant flow.

In, around dome, over holes, out.
I'm sure the thermosiphon effect is working just fine in these that the coolant is moving. That's simplest way.
You can make specific jackets that direct coolant directly into cylinders. Change design in cylinders of openings
But get one of the thermostat heads. We aren't doing much just blowing water over it.
You actually want to move heat. I wonder if we are moving the water to fast and can be more effective slowing it down maybe.

But at the end of the day, there really isn't an issue. Some people over heat. But it's easily cured. So why beat your self up trying to change something that works?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

In, around dome, over holes, out.
I'm sure the thermosiphon effect is working just fine in these that the coolant is moving. That's simplest way.
You can make specific jackets that direct coolant directly into cylinders. Change design in cylinders of openings
But get one of the thermostat heads. We aren't doing much just blowing water over it.
You actually want to move heat. I wonder if we are moving the water to fast and can be more effective slowing it down maybe.

But at the end of the day, there really isn't an issue. Some people over heat. But it's easily cured. So why beat your self up trying to change something that works?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That's exactly what i think, my Noss head is doing the job as is. I personally think ( i didn't make any simulation) that what ever goes the water, it will cool the engine anyway.

I just want to know what peeps are thinking about it.

Im serious about making a simulation tho, that's been a long time since i made any CFD analysis, this one could be fun.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, specialblend07 said:

Reverse the cooling??

Also have you thought about porting the water jackets, and making a head with larger cooling openings?

Been talked about. 

Didn't K+T post a video of them doing port work and porting the water jackets to get more/better flow into them?

I have pictures of DMs with custom heads and also ported water jackets.

I looked into this, and also cooling changes before i sold my most recent DM cylinders. I talked to a LOT of builders on here and not. The RZ street bike/aprilla guys have been doing this shit for years with the DM/SS cylinders. If you go on those forums you'll find a fuck ton more information then here on it.

Below is a forum that has information on cooling of banshee based cylinders, just used in a motorcycle chassis. These guys have a TON of information on this shit. My profile wont let me search far enough back to my post on cooling a DM. I THINK I had some links/photos there (EDIT thread is deleted).

https://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?246083-TSS-RS500GP-(round-3)-cylinder-problems/page23