Repair Shop Splitting the Case Greater Austin TX area

K & N filter fell off as Pismo Beach, got a lot of sand inside the motor. Took the top end apart today, visual signs of sand. Wondering if the crank is still good? 
Do it yourself. You Tube, Clymer, pictures, separate baggies...... You'll be amazed at how few parts their really is!

20 hours ago, n2otoofast4u said:
21 hours ago, Bennett1042 said:
K & N filter fell off as Pismo Beach, got a lot of sand inside the motor. Took the top end apart today, visual signs of sand. Wondering if the crank is still good? 

Do it yourself. You Tube, Clymer, pictures, separate baggies...... You'll be amazed at how few parts their really is!

1 hour ago, Ayesully810 said:

its super easy. like said above just label everything in bags and keep organized. 

Those two guys are not particulary smart and are able to work on a banshee. So, you should be able to do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Those two guys are not particulary smart and are able to work on a banshee. So, you should be able to do it.

says the guy who didnt toqrue his primary drive nut on after dumping 10k in his banshee 

hehehe

but yeah apparently when i put my 7 mil together this year I put my fly wheel on and the key fell out and the fly wheel managed to stay in somewhat place, but up until last week there was no key 

Edited by Ayesully810
  • Like 1