Rear shock suggestion.

Fearnot

Older style fire ball with triangle gussets work. If you order one directly through fireball they will make it so the Elka link works. In my case I had 3 swingarms that did not work so I modified my LSR and made it work.

Roll design failed
LSR failed
Fireball failed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you as always for the insight. Very surprised to hear Roll doesn't work either, I'd have thought with their close relationship to Elka they'd have that dialed in. I got mine on with my +2 swingarm but I'd really like to go back to stock length.7bed51e416946c5b03a50d340c6ed37a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you as always for the insight. Very surprised to hear Roll doesn't work either, I'd have thought with their close relationship to Elka they'd have that dialed in. I got mine on with my +2 swingarm but I'd really like to go back to stock length.7bed51e416946c5b03a50d340c6ed37a.jpg

I like that bike. Clean and simple.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Modify to fit-powder-be happy again.

5 hours ago, kawa110 said:

Will the long travel elka link work with the -2 roll design swingarms? (Probably a stupid question)

Pretty sure the negative or positive on swingarms is made after the rear-most linkage location but before the bearing carrier so negative shouldn't really effect it mounting. Seems to be whatever a company has added to the pivot tube as reinforcement is the culprit. Still waiting on my rear shock to come in so I can tell you guys if they work on the new LSR style.

4 hours ago, 97Screamer said:

You strip the Anno off the linkage to match the bike? Classy bike man, it looks great.

I bought it raw. I'm trying to get all the red off my bike so I do have some stripping and reanodizing to do. I plan on clear anodizing most of my raw aluminum parts once I get them all together. Thank you for the compliment!

And you are correct about the length of the swingarm having nothing to do with the shock fitting or not.

You strip the Anno off the linkage to match the bike? Classy bike man, it looks great.

Will the long travel elka link work with the -2 roll design swingarms? (Probably a stupid question)

In my experience even though the RD arm has corner bracing it is substantially large and also tend to touch the shock spring.