Gone for a While

Holy crap I've been away from banshees for a long time!  Had a friend bring a blown up stock stroke by my place and asked if I could rebuild it.  I figured sure, what the hell.  Now I've got the itch all over again having his banshee in the garage and going through the whole thing.

What's new these days?  Any cool new top ends on the market?  any new pipes?  I figure most people are getting into the side by sides and not much R&D is getting put into the banshees any more.

I got myself a 2015 RZR XP4 1000.  Did some suspension work to it and put a billet sprague in the front diff.  Other than that its pretty much stock.  

Anyway, hello everyone!

Being that you were always in to the Billit, I'd say you would definitely take a liking to the bigger Serval stuff. The DM stuff is also finally quite sorted out compared to when you went SxS. Pipe game has not been to crazy, however those pipes that Jim & Gary made crazy claims about are actually holding true. Arlan at LED has his guy cranking out all kinds of gorgeous hand coned stuff as well. There are a few other fella's making nice pipes. Kenny Roberts stuff is tits. Folks are chasing super light weight numbers even on duners now, even glass is to heavy, lol. 

Damn glad to see ya back. 

I'll have to try and dig up an old beater for cheap and start building another one now.  Probably another 10mil twister.  I always liked that particular build.  

Let's see the bike with the tank on the back!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, sheerider11 said:

Let's see the bike with the tank on the back!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'll have to dig up some old photos.  That was my favorite banshee i ever built.  Man i miss that one.