Hi Banshee HQ. 

I'm on my way to picking up this 2001 Banshee, It is in boxes & will require a full motor rebuild. 

Asking what are some affordable combo's, I'm mainly riding trail so Im thinking of boring the stock cylinders to a 65.0 

What Exhaust, Tyres, Stock Carb Jetting, Oil:Fuel ratio. 250ft to 590ft above sea level 

Plastics are sanded previous owner sanded them the front are drag cut. I want it to look as original as possible I don't mind blue or silver frame with blue plastics and original graphics kit

How can i bring the blue back off the plastics. or what paint can i use and which process is good to use. 

https://postimg.cc/image/3ki38z47x/

https://postimg.cc/gallery/w3c8ybf2/

Only bore to the next size if you need to, there is no power increase.  As far as combos the options are endless and it all depends on how much you want to spend.  If it were me on a tight budget..send your cylinders to get bored (if need be) and ported, send to a builder ON HERE that is an hq sponsor (fast, driveline, redline, Mac daddy, hjr, there are more) welded crank, added compression, timing and a nice set of trail pipes would give you a fun setup for the trails.  Oil ratio you can run 40-1 with a good oil like klotz super tech or benol.  Benol will separate in colder temps just an fyi. 

13 hours ago, Ayesully810 said:

Only bore to the next size if you need to, there is no power increase.  As far as combos the options are endless and it all depends on how much you want to spend.  If it were me on a tight budget..send your cylinders to get bored (if need be) and ported, send to a builder ON HERE that is an hq sponsor (fast, driveline, redline, Mac daddy, hjr, there are more) welded crank, added compression, timing and a nice set of trail pipes would give you a fun setup for the trails.  Oil ratio you can run 40-1 with a good oil like klotz super tech or benol.  Benol will separate in colder temps just an fyi. 

I can get cheap FMF fattys for it 

I have a set of fatties for $140 shipped in the u.s. they have some surface rust and a few small dents.

You can text at 702-501-8770 if interested..
b637d6c1b3faeedb3b659476002766e5.jpgddd9f91e32b7b71612b1ba24ab21243d.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Those old power cores are beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1